Here are some of the great benefits you get as an SAS member. We encourage you to join or renew your membership
- Applied Spectroscopy Online FREE to Members (issues dating back to 1948) plus Digital E-Reader Edition
- Membership in an SAS Technical, Regional, Student, or Special Interest Section of your Choice
- Networking with Friendly and Approachable Scientists
- Professional Online Career Center
- Discounts on Other Relevant Journals, Publications, and Educational Opportunities
- Discount on Optical Society membership (The Optical Society (OSA) is the leading professional association in optics and photonics, home to accomplished science, engineering, and business leaders from all over the world. Through world-renowned publications, meetings, and membership programs, OSA provides quality information and inspiring interactions that power achievements in the science of light.)
- Discount to Our National Meeting at SciX
- Searchable Online Membership Directory
- SAS Spectrum, Online Newsletter
- Annual Awards
- SAS is pleased to partner with several companies to offer important discounts. These include eFTIR software, Working Advantage ticketed event and shopping discounts, HotelStorm hotel discounts, and Office Depot office supplies.
All memberships include a (print/online or online only) subscription to Applied Spectroscopy. Basic membership rates are shown below. Additional fees may apply depending on the section(s) and additional services that you choose. If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 694-8122.
|Type of Member
||Outside US North America
|Regular Member ‡
|Interim Student **
|Interim Student Online
^ Includes extra charge for mailing fees (retired members exempted).
* For Air Mail service Outside North America add $20.00 USD.
** Includes Print and Online
What have you been up to? We'd love to hear it! Submit your news here
We encourage you to use the official SAS hashtags: #SASpec #SASwomen #SASstudents
Check out Member News and Events here!