Here are some of the great benefits you get as an SAS member. We encourage you to join or renew your membership!
- Access to Applied Spectroscopy and SAS Spectrum (our online newsletter)
- 40% and 25% discounts on Wiley books and reference work articles (NEW!!!)
- Professional spectroscopy training courses, both in person and virtual
- Discount registration at select conferences including our annual meeting SciX
- Regular free member events
- Regular spectroscopy webinars
- Stay connected with your community through our social media posts
- Have your work highlighted by our content management and social media teams
- Membership in an SAS Technical, Regional, Student, Early Career, or Special Interest Section
- Networking, both in person and virtual, with world leaders in the field spectroscopy here.
- Annual awards
- Discounts at SciX
- Partnership with the Optical Society of America (OSA) and the Coblentz Society
- And much, much more.
All memberships include a (print/online or online only) subscription to Applied Spectroscopy. Basic membership rates are shown below. Additional fees may apply depending on the section(s) and additional services that you choose. If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 694-8122
|Type of Member
|Early Career w/print
|Early Career Online
What have you been up to? We'd love to hear it! Submit your news here
We encourage you to use the official SAS hashtags: #SASpec #SASwomen #SASstudentscc
Check out Member News and Events here!