Special Dues Discount Offer For SAS Members — Join The Optical Society Of America (OSA)!
SAS Members are invited to join OSA at a special discount of 50% off the cost of annual dues ($65 USD for individuals and $20 USD for students)
To join OSA, simply complete the OSA Membership Form (13.6 KB) and return it to SAS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , fax to 301-694-6860, or mail to SAS 168 West Main Street #300 New Market, MD 21774. Or, join OSA on-line at the same time you join SAS or renew your SAS membership
An OSA Membership provides valuable industry news and professional development resources through:
• 50 free downloads from OSA's archive of journals and conference proceedings, Optics InfoBase, which includes spectroscopy‐related content from Applied Optics, Optics Express, Optics Letters and many more of OSA’s highly cited journals!
• Five free OSA Technical Group designations ‐ choose from over 40 options, including Applied Spectroscopy, Tissue Imaging & Spectroscopy and more!
• Substantial discounts on OSA journal subscriptions
• Registration discounts for conferences and special-focus meetings
• Special professional networking, information and career resources
• Grants, awards and member recognitions, for example: OSA, SAS and the Coblentz Society cosponsor the Ellis R. Lippincott Award, which recognizes contributions to vibrational spectroscopy. SAS’s William
F. Meggers Award also recognizes outstanding work in spectroscopy.
View the full list of OSA Member benefits and services
- OSA Membership Form (13.6 KB)