SAS COVID-19 Statement
Given the current COVID-19 outbreak, we hope that all our members are staying healthy and safe. The SAS Executive Committee and Governing Board know these are trying times, as many members are facing multiple changes in life, and for some, this may include job loss. SAS continues to work for our members, and we hope our resources, including the Journal, membership directory for networking, education and training programs, job link, etc., will provide some assistance. Do not hesitate to reach out to Bonnie Saylor, SAS Executive Director atfor assistance with these resources.
Here are some of the great benefits and resources you can use as a SAS member:
- Applied Spectroscopy Online FREE to Members (issues dating back to 1948) plus Digital E-Reader Edition
- Membership in an SAS Technical, Regional, Student, or Special Interest Section of your Choice
- Networking with Friendly and Approachable Scientists
- Professional Online Career Center
- Discounts on Other Relevant Journals, Publications, and Educational Opportunities
- Discount on Optical Society membership (The Optical Society (OSA) is the leading professional association in optics and photonics, home to accomplished science, engineering, and business leaders from all over the world. Through world-renowned publications, meetings, and membership programs, OSA provides quality information and inspiring interactions that power achievements in the science of light.)
- Discount to Our National Meeting at SciX
- Searchable Online Membership Directory
- SAS Spectrum, Online Newsletter
- Annual Awards
- SAS is pleased to partner with several companies to offer important discounts. These include eFTIR software, Working Advantage ticketed event and shopping discounts, HotelStorm hotel discounts, and Office Depot office supplies.